Followers

The Break



I want you to know.
That I love you.

Maybe you don't want to hear my apology.
Especially since its coming from me.
But I really really want you to see.
That I love you.

I trusted you, but not enough.
seeing those things made it so tough.

And I'm sorry.

you told me you would never hurt me.
what's wrong with me?
Why didn't I believe?

I should have believed you.
I swore to God I would see us through.
And i swear, to that promise, ill stay true.

And I'm sorry you had to save me.
from all pain
I wish I could set you free.

So now i vow, with all my heart.
that my feelings for you will never part.

Never more
will you feel tonights pain.
I swear to God
I won't mistrust you again.

these feelings are short
but they mean alot.
I gave all of this so much thought.

Can i heal you?
with these simple words.
that are oh so true.

Can i heal you?
with the words,
"I love you"? 


Dah baca?Like if awak suka, Coment if awak baik

Tiada ulasan: